Fashion based brand is looking to hire a Sr. Administrative Assistant to join their Executive Support team! The ideal person for this role must be a mature professional with excellent verbal and written communications skills. A high level of confidentiality and discretion is required. This position requires the individual to be detail- oriented, organized, reliable, punctual and have a high level of responsibility. Flexibility and time management is a must as is experience working in a creative, high energy, fast-moving environment. Must be able to stay focused, multi-task and be a self-starter. At least 2 years of experience providing executive-level support.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Assisting the Office Director/Executive Assistant in a wide variety of administrative duties required to run the office. Clerical work included.
• Covering the OD when she is out of the office, ability to take on these additional responsibilities as well as those of her/his position and work directly with company CEO and other executives.
• Organizing and timely distribution of a wide variety of retail selling reports in a deadline structured environment.
• Creating and maintaining detailed weekly (cumulative) spreadsheet charts.
• Oversee the preparation of weekly trend reports.
• Maintaining and updating detailed and frequently changing distribution lists.
• Preparing line sheet picture reports.
• Creating and distributing trend photo/text reports using adobe/PDF.
• Overseeing Telephone Research Survey program.
• Assisting with various research and special projects as needed.
• Creating spreadsheets for corporate and personal business projects.
• Printing and distributing daily, weekly and month industry news.
• Drafting letters, documents and reports with attention to detail and quality. Writing, editing and proof reading with accuracy. Responding to inquiries made to the CEO’s office. Making phone calls to inquire into various things as required.
• Maintaining subscription system, renewing and/or canceling as needed.
• Clerical duties such as filing, archiving, faxing, copying, scanning, shipping, arranging, messengers, running errands occasionally. (including use of personal vehicle) Maintaining and ordering office supplies from mailroom for the CEO’s and our offices. Getting lunch, coffee and/or other miscellaneous general office duties as requested.
• Arranging/Coordinating for various errands by staff.
• Assisting with maintenance, real estate and construction projects as needed.
• 2-5 years of full-time experience as an admin level or Executive assist preferred.
• Fashion, Retail or Property Management experience is a plus
• A strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite programs (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint) is required as well as a general knowledge of computer program updates and ability to communicate clearly with IT department.
• Excel computer skills.
• Ability to multi-task and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and via e-mail.
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, including spelling and grammar.
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to establish priorities.
• Excellent follow-up skills.
• Must be a responsible individual, trustworthy, and discreet.
• Must maintain a high level of confidentiality on all subjects.
• Occasional overtime. Flexibility in hours is required