Our global footwear and apparel client is hiring an Sr. Administrative Assistant on a 6 month contract that is likely to extend and could lead to fulltime opportunities. This role is remote for now but may go onsite once it's safe. This position is eligible for benefits and sick time.
- Performs normal office functions such as setting up and maintaining files; interviewing callers and making proper referrals; arranging meetings and conferences; and receiving, referring, or answering mail.
- Reviews drafts and finished documents for appropriate grammatical usage; answers questions relating to office operations and established policies and procedures.
- Gathers, compiles and reports on information relevant to supervisor's assignment.
- Prepares expense reports and purchase orders and maintains office supplies; updates organizational charts; coordinates department or equipment moves.
- Responds tactfully and promptly to inquiries and problems within scope of established authority.
- Handles confidential information.
- May serve as the central contact for general department information.
- Coordinates a full range of meeting, event, and travel arrangements; manages calendars.
- Works with internal/external contacts for venue requirements and selection, room set-up, catering, and materials delivery.
- Works with travel agents, airlines, and others regarding planning and customer service issues.