Our client is looking for a digital marketer with excellent communication skills, attention to
detail, the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Are you ready to juggle multiple campaigns with fast turnarounds? If so, we want you!
- Create, monitor, and manage digital advertising campaigns.
- Test and optimize keywords, text and images to improve campaign performance.
- QA all work to ensure that the appropriate budget, targeting and creative are being used.
- Ensure all digital advertising campaigns deliver in full and meet client performance KPIs.
- Exceptional time management skills, including the ability to handle multiple campaigns and
ongoing work items..
- Partner and collaborate with Social Media team to strategize and implement new ideas to help
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or advertising.
- 3+ years experience in social media, advertising, ecommerce, or web analytics.
- Digital Marketing/paid advertising experience specifically on Facebook (Instagram/Snapchat and
Google AdWords is a plus)
- Due to the new requirements on Facebook, candidate must be a U.S. citizen.
- Must have a strong knowledge of marketing terminology, social media tools and platforms.
- Strong Attention to detail with exceptional problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Excel or Google Sheets.