Our client, an independent creative agency is looking for a Sr. AE/Brand Supervisor. This is a FTE opportunity that is fully remote.
To succeed in this role, you have agency experience on major consumer brands with a focus on digital. You are a self- starter, personable, articulate, highly organized, detail-oriented, and have an eye for creativity. You are experienced with running accounts, strong with project management (managing deadlines, budgets, logistics) and you have experience with vendor relations and interfacing with high level clients.
How You'll Spend Your Time:
- Manage projects where you gather requirements, create budgets, create briefs, manage deliverables, formulate timelines and set expectations for internal/client teams
- Collaborate closely with internal planning, creative and production teams on all development, execution, and delivery
- Assist in communicating company recommendations/ strategy to clients and identify opportunities to grow / improve projects
- Lead campaign development from creative concepting through execution and delivery.
- Works with Account Lead and high level clients to uncover business needs and objectives.
- Collaborate closely with the client internal teams: social media, email marketing, production, website, and brand.
To be successful in this role, you have:
- 4+ years of experience as an Account Manager, preferably with agency experience
- Experience collaborating with Creative, UX and Strategy teams
- Experience leading meetings with high level clients
- Experience managing web design projects
- Ability to think strategically and innovatively
- Knowledge of social media platforms, strategy and best practices
- Ability to time manage, meet deadlines, and multi-task
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable presenting and communicating with client and internal teams
- Exceptional attention to detail, diligence and follow-through
- An optimistic personality and a can-do attitude
- Extremely proactive with exceptional problem-solving skills
- Highly organized, reliable and resourceful
Send your resume today!