Job descriptionTitle: Sr. Analyst
The Senior Analyst, Global Enablement Communications, is responsible for executing the global communications strategy for enablement programs as well as overall departmental and executive messaging.
Responsibilities include managing internal enablement communications as well as the implementation and support of change management strategies to support the organization’s strategies and growth.
In addition, the Senior Analyst will support program management and process effectiveness across the Global Enablement team, Global Enablement Communications, and Change Management functions. This includes raising the profile of the Global Enablement team and working in close alignment with Employee Engagement and Executive Communications teams.
The formal charter is to drive operational efficiency and effectiveness – partnering with Global Enablement leaders and cross-functional groups to deliver programs and projects that enable us to operate as a cohesive, integrated team. This role reports to the Senior Manager, Global Enablement Communications.
This role will work closely with leadership to help convey the vision, progress, and current state of affairs for the enablement organization in a consistent, compelling, and transparent way. This individual will lead communications and support change management efforts to support enablement programs and change initiatives to ensure work informs, educates, motivates and engages field employees.
This individual should have exceptional interpersonal skills, project management skills, and writing skills, with the ability to juggle multiple projects, and work comfortably with leadership.
* Execute Global Enablement communications strategies across programs. Establish deployment plans and share best practices for enablement projects and communications.
* Drive key initiatives for Global Enablement. These include enablement communications, communications strategies, and cross-enablement processes and programs. Includes drafting key messaging, communications, presentations, talk tracks, FAQs, and other materials.
* Support operational meetings and company-wide Enablement experiences including All Hands Calls, Quarterly Business Reviews, Town Halls and other communication events.
* Ensure messaging is aligned, consistent, and strategic across all communications.
* Write impactful communications (emails, blogs, presentations) with clear CTAs and relevant resources.
* Partner with key sales leaders and stakeholders to align on communications messaging.
* Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA) Required
* 5+ years of communications, project management, and enablement experience in operational and program roles.
* Experience building global communication plans to support business priorities. Ability to translate sales objectives into enablement goals and plans.
* Demonstrated ability to collaborate with teams while maintaining focus on outcomes and/or removing barriers.
* Ability to work with senior management, peers and key stakeholders across multiple organizations, geographic regions and/or cultures.
* Exceptional collaboration and communication skills. Will be detail-oriented, results-driven, cross-functional managerial, organizational and exceptional project management skills.
* Self-motivated, independent, and committed to getting things done.
* Business communications experience a must.
* Experience in both large, tech company environments as well as small high-growth companies is a plus.
* Experience with email platforms, analytics, and/or the Salesforce and Marketing Cloud platforms are a plus.
* Knowledge of the enterprise software market landscape, enterprise cloud computing, Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery models is helpful.