Timing: Start ASAP mid/late October
Hours per week: 40+ M-F
Salary: $65-90K DOE
One of our event marketing and B2B experiential clients is looking for a Sr. Art Director / Designer to join their creative team for an exciting full-time position.
The Sr. Art Director / Designer will be leading a small internal creative team responsible for both driving new event marketing concepts and carrying them through to execution including all aspects of art direction, design, and production.
This Sr. Art Director / Designer will also be the driving force behind agency's identity, ensuring they are presented powerfully, consistently, and creatively across all physical and digital platforms.
Ideal Sr. Art Director / Designer candidates will have:
- At least 3-5+ years of experience leading and managing a creative team.
- Fully proficient with Adobe CC and willing to remain hands-on with art direction/design responsibilities
- Passionate, conceptual creative who is excited to both drive big ideas for customer experiences and also the ability to bring a strong creative aesthetic and design eye for relevant branding elements
- Diverse portfolio showcasing both conceptual ability for event marketing or experiential, as well as hands-on design ability for branding/identity and execution across clients/mediums
- Flexibility, motivation, organization, and the capacity to take on a lot at once with a meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to ensure ideas can happen relative to budgets, timing, and capabilities.
- Strong storyteller experience with excellent communication skills and the ability to inspire with your ideas.
- Fully proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
Nice to Have:
- Proficient in Asana or other project management related software
- Experience in an ad agency or PR firm
*Offsite/onsite hybrid schedule