Our client, a Japanese video game developer, publisher, arcade manufacturer and distribution company who is looking for a Sr. Brand Manager.
Currently full-time remote. Must be able to commute to Irvine, CA once returning to the office which will likely be on a hybrid basis. Reporting to the Brand Director, the Sr/Brand Manager is in charge of developing and driving the continued growth of some of the biggest lPs in the west.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Take ownership of brand and marketing strategies for the product’s entire lifecycle.
- Assist in developing goals and objectives for your team members to improve efficiency and motivation.
- Execute on consumer product, channel, and first party partnership opportunities.
- Oversee large-scale events, production and promotions, broadcasting operations, sponsor relationships, program management, and player interfacing.
- Work closely with the cross functional and international teams to ensure development, marketing, and sales executions are integrated and aligned with the project’s strategic and financial goals.
- Identify areas of concern in the execution of the brand plan and course correct to maximize the success of the product.
- Develops and manages asset library for assigned titles. Oversees the creation and delivery of assets (trailers, screen shots, logos, etc.) by working with internal departments and external vendors as required and delivers assets to internal partner organizations and external partners when necessary.
- Analyses consumer research and business data to intelligently develop marketing investments.
- Manages creative production of advertising and core brand assets including but not limited to trailers, packaging, special edition content, social media, etc.
- Understands the media landscape, recognizes opportunities, and demonstrates knowledge of booking creative and effective media campaigns.
- Manages media agencies, creative agencies, event agencies, and promotional partnerships.
- Serves as a key contact across the development group to supply them with key consumer and marketing insight.
- Defend, champion, and evolve the voice of brands (Persona, Shin Megami Tensei, etc.)
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 3-4+ years’ experience in a publisher marketing role within gaming and or consumer products.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in the field.
- Ability to leverage quantitative analytic measures, build business cases to support initiatives and focus on KPI / ROI metrics.
- Experience in project management, analysis, and the ability to work with multiple teams.
- Experience creating and owning a marketing plan from the research and positioning stage through go-to-market and live services
- Must provide evidence of ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to budget, analyze, project sales and forecasts for upcoming products.
- Highly effective oral and written communication skills and attention to detail.
- Positive and professional attitude.