- Collaborate with the product and content marketing organizations to develop campaign themes that support the product messaging to reach the audience segments your campaign targets.
- Iterate and refine those messages for specific audiences and based on results.
- Define the program mix, content plan, global campaign calendar and required resources to execute the campaign.
- Work with the creative services team to develop campaign concepts, messaging, and campaign deliverables for the campaign and supporting programs.
- Collaborate with data and operations teams to monitor results and mix-shift campaign execution, from messaging to audience targeting, based on progress against goals.
- Coordinate with Field and HUB teams in North America, Asia Pacific, and Europe, Middle East and Africa to deliver on an integrated demand plan that includes both globally and locally executed programs.
- Coordinate with the corporate communications and social marketing teams to time campaigns appropriately for effective go to market launches.
- Work directly with sales enablement, product marketing, content marketing, channel, and field marketing to ensure campaign tactics are supporting or exceeding goals.
- Continually track and report on campaign and program metrics, conduct ROI analysis to determine the effectiveness of all marketing programs, and optimize campaign efforts accordingly.
- Regularly update key stakeholders on campaign plans, program deliverables, and schedules.
- 10+ years of demand gen campaign experience and/or marketing program management experience. (flexible)
- Experience building global integrated marketing campaigns for a B2B technology company.
- Experience writing and/or developing product and industry marketing programs and/or co-marketing programs with technology alliance partners is a plus.
- Candidates must have outstanding communication skills and be able to work as part of a team.
- Candidates must have a successful track record of executing programs with cross-functional virtual teams.
- High energy self-starter with a can-do attitude, and ability to learn quickly and work in a hyper-growth environment, while setting strategy and getting down in the weeds to get the job done.
- Experience with digital strategy including, ad-tech, landing pages, nurture etc.
- Ability to write promotional content – eDMs/DMs, landing pages, ads, social media posts, etc.), and provide strategic direction and guidance on the content mix needed to support the campaign.
- Knowledgeable in technology markets, and experience in cloud security, networking, endpoint, or enterprise infrastructure a HUGE plus.
- Extensive hands-on experience with marketing automation and program collaboration tools: SFDC, Marketo, WorkFront, GSuite, etc.
- Some domestic and international travel required.