Sr. Content Strategist
Our client is a leading fashion company, looking to evolve brand voice across all consumer facing channels.
Sr. Content Strategist Overview:
As the Sr. Content Strategist, you will be responsible for managing and rolling out brand voice across all channels and concept and strategy brand messaging with stakeholders cross functionally. You should have a strong editorial and copywriting background
Sr. Content Strategist Responsibilities:
• Define and continue to evolve the brand voice across all consumer-facing channels; Online Marketing, Retail Marketing, Social Media, Paid Media in addition to collateral and packaging.
• Oversee copy team to execute storytelling across all marketing materials including large volume of consumer emails and digital assets.
• Collaborate/support with Creative to bring brand initiatives and create messaging strategy for new products, product categories and fabric launches.
• Define, write and edit brand’s blog content on a monthly basis including managing incoming content from brand ambassadors.
• Contribute copy for all external native and organic articles in addition to PR communication materials.
• Partner with CRM to draft and evolve engaging email subject lines in addition to driving click through rates via engaging copy.
Sr. Content Strategist Qualifications:
A minimum of 7 years of professional experience in editorial and copywriting within digital/fashion.
• Proven track record of excellence in fast-moving marketing division/company.
• A proactive attitude with a passion for editorial concepts.