Our client is a notable marketing agency seeking a seasoned Sr. Copywriter with campaign experience to join their team.
Sr. Copywriter Overview:
The Sr. Copywriter is passionate and experienced business writer responsible for creating engaging content for various collateral, including direct mail, social media, and advertising. You will also be responsible for ensuring copy is aligned with brand standards and guidelines. The Sr. Copywriter will generate compelling website and SEO copy with a developed vision and understanding for communications within all platforms.
Sr. Copywriter Responsibilities:
· Write creative, effective copy for a variety of projects and business partners
· Deliver complete, error-free copy formatted in standardized copy template
· Effectively present and clearly communicate creative concepts internally
· Follow relevant brand guidelines for copy style, tone of voice, and target audience
· Research and prepare written copy content for a variety of marketing applications and programs such as social media, blog articles, print ads, media advertising, marketing collateral, and other assigned projects
· Generate compelling SEO copy
· Participate and contribute in creative brainstorms and collaborative work with the Creative Team
· Remain current on emerging trends, implement design best practices, and provide strategic recommendations to enhance campaign metrics and performance
· Collaborate with cross-functional team members to develop creative concepts and continually develop innovative campaigns
· Ensure the brand voice comes through clearly and consistently across every part of the customer journey
· Work closely with copyeditors to maintain all copy standards throughout projects
· Understand business partner objectives and apply them to copy
· Bachelor’s degree in English, Advertising, Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, or related field preferred.
· 5-7 years’ Copywriting experience
· Knowledgeable of basic copyediting and grammar rules
· Deep understanding of content strategy/strategic writing
· Excellent grammar, communication, and detail-oriented skills
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
· Excel at breaking down complex content into concise, easily digestible, and thoughtful copy
· Keen eye for detail, with scrupulous proofreading and copyediting skills
· Experience in eco-friendly product, sustainability, and/or environmental-related marketing is highly desired
This job requires occasional travel.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential job functions of this job.
Office conditions and noise level is typical of most office environments.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.