Our client, the inhouse creative agency at a growing tech company has an immediate need for a Sr. Copywriter. This is a remote freelance position (40 hours a week) for 6 months with potential to extend. Must be able to work PST hours.
This position will directly support our Product Marketing teams, developing compelling narratives supporting campaigns, programs, advertising and other marketing efforts.
• Concept and excute compelling copy for new media: headlines, digital ads, social, email, landing pages, one-offs, microsites, massive campaigns and everything in between
• Meet and communicate with clients over the course of a project’s lifespan
• Distill complex concepts into easily understandable, benefit-driven copy
• Create succinct, compelling copy and narratives
• Manage multiple projects while maintaining outstanding work quality
• Write and think creatively, on-brand and in the company’s voice
• Rapidly ideate to extend core messages, established narratives and new campaign themes
• Research the market space as needed and pitch ideas to stakeholders
• Quickly understand security concepts and translate them for specific audience’s needs
• Have impeccable writing and grammar skills
• Are an outstanding creative thinker and writer
• Eat, sleep and breathe copywriting
• Have 6-10 years of agency or related creative copywriting experience
• Are comfortable writing for all digital and traditional platforms
• Write engaging, relatable copy to compel readers to take action
• Are flexible and willing to seamlessly incorporate client feedback
• Are exceptionally organized, with an uncompromising eye for detail
• Can collaborate to ideate creative strategies and build innovative campaigns
• Have a portfolio of past work examples to share
Knowledge of tech, specifically the cybersecurity space, is a plus, but not required.
Send your portfolio today!