Sr. Creative Producer / Project Manager
Our client is a leading marketing platform for small businesses. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaigns, CRM and analytics tools.
Sr. Creative Producer / Project Manager Overview:
We're looking for a Design Senior Producer to join our Design Operations team and support Brand & Marketing Design. The ideal candidate is a strong communicator, with experience overseeing creative production, branding, and marketing campaign projects. You’ll work with a large team of designers, helping drive performance to meet strategic initiative goals and objectives. You are skilled at working cross functionally, managing multiple projects, all while collaborating with other creative and operations teams to help deliver high quality deliverables. You’ll partner closely with design directors, managers and designers to identify scope for projects, build production plans, track progress and communicate production statuses. You thrive in complexity and ambiguity and love a challenge. You welcome change and the value and growth it brings.
Sr. Creative Producer / Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Creative planning, production, and creative project management across brand studio initiatives, marketing campaigns, and brand governance projects—acting as the team engine to make a project and great creative work happen.
- Lead cross functional conversations and generate alignment across partners and stakeholders as it relates to production planning and execution for strategic initiatives and projects and the associated deliverables, timelines, risks and budgets.
- Organize and track production deliverables, resources, roadblocks, risks and project statuses, while ensuring on-time and on-budget smooth delivery of all assets.
- Support weekly operations activities required to ensure leadership visibility and alignment with production deliverables.
- Partner with program managers to improve infrastructure and processes.
- Cultivate, facilitate, and maintain strong relationships with outside creative partners, including illustrators, animators, production companies, fabricators, photographers, videographers, casting and talent agents and reps.
- Be a creative problem solver who encourages designers, calms partners and brings folks along the creative journey, all the while seamlessly navigating ambiguity and adversity when needed.
Sr. Creative Producer / Project Manager Key Qualifications:
- You have extensive design and creative production experience, including experience producing photo and video shoots, leading marketing campaign creation, and branding initiatives.
- You have excellent organizational & prioritization skills, attention to detail, process knowledge and ability to multitask and pivot quickly.
- You have experience being a face of creative production to external vendors and key internal stakeholders and a working knowledge of industry production contracts and the ability to negotiate terms independently and seek guidance from legal when necessary.
- You have the ability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced, dynamic and sometimes ambiguous environment.
- You are proficiency in G Suite, Microsoft Office, Slack, Confluence, Workfront (as well as other project management tracking tools).
- You have a strong understanding of design thinking, project management and design production processes.
- You have demonstrated use of production management techniques and tools to scope and track projects.
- You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
Comp: Company wide profit sharing Covered benefit premiums for employees + dependents 3 weeks vacation + 4 floating holidays + generous company wide holidays