Hours per week: 40+
Salary: $120-140K DOE
One of our well-known apparel retail clients is looking for a Sr. Data Visualization Engineer to join their team for an all-new full-time position.
This Sr. Data Visualization Engineer will be responsible for helping shape the brand's media and analytics strategy and enabling cross-platform and full-funnel attribution.
The Sr. Data Visualization Engineer must have strong hands-on technical analytics and data science experience, as well as the ability to engage and persuade senior level stakeholders within the company.
Ideal Sr. Data Visualization Engineer candidates will have:
- At least 5+ years of agency or brand-side experience building and managing data, reporting, and analytics processes
- BA degree in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Marketing Analytics or quantitative field
- Proven experience and confidence building attribution models - i.e. marketing mix, media mix, mutli-channel
- Expert level understanding of customer lifetime value and customer journey analysis
- Ability to create engaging data visualizations within BI tools (i.e. Tableau, Power BI, Domo, etc.) for variety of internal/external audiences - marketing, finance/accountings, merchandising, product development, etc.
- Ability to understand complex business processes and retail industry-specific analysis, translating them into requirements for visualizations that will help provide insights into data
- Fully proficient with advanced data visualization tools including Tableau Desktop, Domo, Microsoft Power BI, Looker, Congnos BI
- Complex problem-solving skills related to BI and Analytics
- Experience cleaning and processing data with at least one popular language (i.e. Python, R, Node)
- Extensive experience using SQL to transform data tables into meaningful data sources
- Experience building repeatable pipelines to transform raw data into other formats for visualization or analysis
- Strong understanding of the principles for visual display of information, including color hierarchy, understanding appropriate shapes to represent quantities and a design-oriented thinking focused on end-users
Nice to Have:
- Familiar with complex SQL statements.
- Experience with Redshift or other parallel databases
- Background in statistics and quantitative research/analysis