Our client, in a growing company is looking for a Sr. Designer/AD to join their team! This job will be onsite 2 days per week.
This position reports to the VP of Marketing. THE JOB As the Creative Director in a small, but well-funded and quickly growing company, we need your help addressing immediate design needs, in addition to hiring and fostering growth of your own rock star team of storytellers. To thrive in this role, you have to be comfortable both designing and delegating. We are looking for someone with big ideas AND the ability to get shit done. Resourcefulness and organization are key.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in a directly related field - advertising, graphic design, visual arts, etc.
- 5-7 years of in-house or agency experience as a graphic designer or art director
- 2-3 years of packaging design
- CPG experience a plus
- Experience mentoring, supervising and building a team
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to develop and execute big ideas from beginning to end
- Strong ability to provide clear creative direction, timely and helpful feedback to improve creative processes and keep deliverables on time and on budget
- Great problem-solving, communications, and relationship-building skills
- Self-motivated and able to motivate others to creatively and strategically solve multiple problems at once, under quick deadlines
- Excellent presentation skills and salesmanship are a must
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Would be described as resourceful and curious
- Fluent in current Adobe Creative Suites Applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft suite of products
- Knowledge of PowerPoint and Keynote a plus
- Knowledge of After Effects or Final Cut Pro is a plus
- Solid portfolio, available online