The digital designer will design marketing experiences and layouts for all digital channels, including but not limited to: ecom/mcom, app, email, organic social and paid media. The role works in a fast-paced environment and collaborates with creative team leaders, other designers, copywriters, producers, art directors, and marketing managers. This position reports to the senior digital designer.
Create daily and seasonal designs based on brand strategy, brand aesthetic and guidelines Create multiple design concepts for internal reviews with design managers and directors Makes GIF animations and motion graphics in Photoshop, After Effects and/or Premiere. Ability to export video clips as GIFs. Optimize, prepare and deliver files Collaborate cross-functionally to meet business goals and ensure designs implemented align with company’s weekly initiatives Partner, collaborate with and take direction from leadership. Collaborate cross-functionally to meet business goals and ensure designs implemented align with company’s initiatives. Leverage strategy, analytics and brand insights Receive and implement feedback from key stakeholders Customer-centric thinker. Continually absorbs customer insights and applies knowledge strategically. Express your ideas and work clearly through presentations with your team and business partners Detail-oriented and organized.
REQUIRED BACKGROUND EXPERIENCE
• BA in Graphic or Web Design
• 2+ years digital design experience
TECHNICAL SKILL REQUIREMENTS
• Typography and typography hierarchy knowledge
• Solid knowledge of digital media
• Highly proficient in Adobe Photoshop and thorough knowledge of the latest Adobe CC programs
• Highly proficient in Mac OSX (connecting to servers, organizing files, and sharing documents)
• After Effects skills are a plus
• Working knowledge of XD and Keynote
• Knows how to optimize images and animations for various digital platforms • Understands responsive design, how to design for various devices, viewports and retina.
• Has a sharp eye for design and elevated aesthetic
• Strong attention to detail and is organized
• Ability to manage and prioritize tasks
• Ensures quality control with a quick turnaround
• You’re a self-sufficient problem solver with a problem-solving mentality
• Ability to navigate ambiguity and fluid business priorities
• Possesses grace-under-pressure
• Excellent verbal and written communication style
• Must be friendly, motivated, and a team player
• Establishes rapport and collaborates easily with web developers
• Stays current on competitive landscape