We are looking for a talented Email Marketing Operations Specialist to support our growing email marketing channel. They will be responsible for executing and reporting on email marketing communications covering a portfolio consisting of demand generation, events, and nurture programs. They will support the end-to-end operations of deploying email campaigns are executed for an optimal member experience as well as reaching call-center, digital self-service. and digital adoption goals. They also works across the Marketing department and the organization to help execute customer LifeCycle Marketing strategies. How do we send the right content to the right people at the right time? Additionally, the candidate will assist in the development of tools, processes, and frameworks to further best practices and deliver cutting edge email marketing programs.
Contribute to the development of an email strategy of acquisition and retention email campaigns from start to finish including:
- Support creative development of email templates and landing pages with internal copywriters, designers, etc.
- Build program test plans. Perform and analyze A/B split testing for template formats, subject lines, and landing pages.
- Ensure the timely, accurate deployment of email marketing campaigns.
- Ensure mobile-friendly, responsive email templates.
- Be able to think big picture yet execute well.
- Minimize unsubscribes.
- Analyze campaign performance and implement improvements.
- Monitor campaign performance and present results to clients in monthly and ad-hoc reporting
- Monitor, report and analyze performance to improve conversion sates, increase ROI, prevent contact fatigue, and optimize the content
- Demonstrated understanding of email marketing best practices
- Fluency in HTML to author and debug outbound emails ahead of each send
- Fluency in how to build email campaigns with dynamic or conditional content.
- Familiarity with analytical and database tools.
- An ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Some experience with marketing automation systems such as Marketo, Marketing Cloud, and/or Pardot.
- Knowledge of marketing principles, practices, and techniques including marketing analysis and research tools. Ability to independently develop and implement marketing plans.
- Good analytical and quantitative skills with ability to use most features of Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Be able to work within a matrixes organization and be able to decipher stakeholders’ needs.
- Know how to work in a highly regulated industry. Health care experience is a plus.
- Worked with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible.
- Organized and likes tracking details, influencing people, anticipating and resolving issues, and seeing the bigger picture.
- A BA/BS in a related field such as marketing or business and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Degree in marketing, communications, business, economics, or relevant field.