Our client, a leader in the beauty and Retail space, is looking to bring on a talented fulltime Sr. Financial Systems Analyst, starting immediately.
Overall, the Senior Financial Systems Analyst ensures that the financial data is in sync between our legacy ERP system (SAP ECC) and the new ERP system (SAP S4/HANA) and works with IT to ensure errors are resolved in a timely manner. This role will also be responsible for maintaining GL master data and assisting in UAT and training associates on S4/HANA.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- •Serve as primary support for Finance department to ensure that all documents flowing from SAP ECC through SAP Central Finance to SAP S4/HANA are all posted in a timely manner
- Manage the GL master data. This includes maintaining proper controls over the creation of data, setting up business hierarchies, and ensuring data has the appropriate attributes
- Execute test scripts for UAT and SIT project cycles
- Assist Finance and Accounting teams in building required reports. This may involve gathering requirements and working with IT Finance to build and quality test the reports
- Participate in ERP systems upgrade/conversion project
- Liaise with IT Finance to adjudicate any documents that are in error
- Serve as technical and coaching resource for other members of Finance/Accounting teams
- Participate in other special projects as needed
- Qualified candidates will have a Bachelor’s degree, 3-5 years of related professional experience, and proven ability to deliver results.
- Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science, Information Services, Accounting, or Finance, CPA preferred)
- Experience with large ERP systems (SAP, PeopleSoft, Oracle, etc.) desired
- Varied IT experience including web-based systems, data security, and project management desired
- Knowledge of accounting standards, with Business and IT General Controls experience preferred
- Ability to gather and analyze data, compile results and prepare reports
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal); ability to articulate messaging to a variety of audiences
- Collaborative with team members and motivated to work independently
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience planning and leading several projects simultaneously
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
If interested in and qualified for the opportunity, please forward your resume today!