Sr. Graphic Designer
Sr. Graphic Designer Overview:
In a nutshell, you’ll be a passionate designer with a strong portfolio who can work quickly on design projects and create original assets for the site, marketing and some print (direct mail, catalogue).
Sr. Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Will need to problem solve design projects and work independently from a brief to quickly provide solid design executions that WOW.
- Will need a keen eye for product photography and be able to provide high level inspiration for both lifestyle and product photoshoots.
- Must be solid with typography with expert-level knowledge and experience with creative suite – specifically photoshop and illustrator.
- Able to animate and or illustrate is a plus but not necessary.
- Solid social media design experience a major plus
Sr. Graphic Designer Qualifications:
- You will need an eye for quality, a thirst for growth and the maturity to be a flexible member of the team.
- You’ll need to manage strong and effective internal partnerships and be able to thrive in a deadline driven environment.
- You will also provide support during various team challenges and should also possess the ability to professionally and constructively troubleshoot and pivot as needed with positivity to create and maintain a safe, friendly, pet-centric working environment.
- Close attention to detail.
- Great eye for design.
- Great eye for photography and be able to provide clear and concise direction for shoots.
- Passion and speed. • Some print production knowledge.
- Solid typography skills.
- Minimum of 5 years designing for an agency or brand.
- Able to work hard, with little oversight and reach your goals quickly.
- Possess a quality driven outlook able to pivot based on project requirements and changes in scope.
- Consistently deliver excellence in the creative design process.
- Capable of responding to Creative Director and Stakeholder’s requests fluidly.
- Ability to internalize style guide standards.
- Strong organization and time management skills with the ability to adapt.
- Ability to problem solve design problems and provide options that work
- Be a good partner with internal team and marketing dept members.