Our client, is looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to join their team! Under the direction of the Creative Director, the Mid-Sr. Graphic Designer will be responsible for the concept and execution of print but mainly digital and motion communications that translate business and marketing objectives into designs that are clear, compelling, visually exciting, and easy to understand. You will be able to clearly communicate creative ideas to both supervisors and stakeholders, collaborate on ideation with fellow designers, and work independently to complete projects on time and within project scope.
What will you be doing?
- Collaborate with the creative and marketing team members to produce compelling digital solutions that support design on all owned and earned channels. (Email CRM, Marketing, Social Media, Website Assets).
- Animation in After Effects for our Social channel.
- Editing video and content for our Social channel.
- Design PR materials, advertising, and other print studio marketing collateral when necessary.
- Provide print solutions that are technically feasible and innovative, and establish competency of printer’s capabilities.
- Ensure on time and accurate delivery of all deliverables for digital platforms.
- Take ownership of projects from concept through production.
- Creatively mentor less senior designers, providing support and guidance.
- Demonstrate flexibility, organizational skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Be an inspiring, energy giving member of the team. Work hard and be nice.
- Consistent market and creative research to bring creative innovation to the table.
- Ensure high standards and quality assurance across all work produced so that it is cohesive, consistent, and on brand.
- Assisting CD on monthly design toolkit— encompassing typographic exploration, design research, digital mocks, etc.
Responsibilities and Qualifications
- 4-5+ years of graphic design experience, preferably in-house for a fashion/sportswear brand or a fashion/sportswear agency.
- Experience in fashion or digital marketing a must.
- Highly skilled in Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Photoshop , After Effects, Bridge, Illustrator, and video editing software like Adobe Premiere.
- Strong knowledge of video, animated gifs, digital photography, and image manipulation.
- Has experience working with the Marketing team and understanding of CRM best practices.
- Process-driven individual who is able to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Positive attitude and no ego - happy to do smaller production projects when needed.
- Someone who is ready to roll up their sleeve and support the team with a ONE TEAM mentality.
- Technical skills (comping and presentation prep).
- Strong skills in typography, layout, hierarchy, and branding.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- BFA/BA in Graphic Design.
- This company was founded in West Hollywood in 1998, it’s the original strength and cardio interval fitness experience that provides an immersive, high-intensity workout that’s as effective as it is fun.
Please submit your portfolio/website to be considered for this role along with your resume.