A full-service digital marketing agency with offices in Stockholm, New York, and San Francisco is looking for a Sr Growth Analyst to join their amazing team!! They have been delivering best-in-class digital marketing services, helping digital businesses reach targets since 2014. Their clients are some of the coolest apps and digital brands worldwide, such as Peloton, NYTimes, Duolingo, and the list goes on. We are now 60 people from 17 countries and speak more than 25 languages.
The Sr. Growth Analyst will be a key player in the growth team and have the possibility to have a direct impact on our clients’ business.
What you’ll do
• Be the analytical mind on the growth teams of multiple clients
• Be on top of our marketing initiatives, finding insights and new angles for how to improve marketing performance
• Have direct contact with clients, such as presentations and growth meetings
• Develop and maintain dashboards for both colleagues and clients
• Perform advanced analysis and statistical modelling
• Formulate your own initiatives and be creative within the fields of analytics, optimization and data
• Advise clients on ideal setup for tracking and attribution (e.g. multi-touch and cross-device)
Who are we looking for in a Sr Growth Analyst:
You are an experienced marketing analyst who is curious, eager to learn and thrives among numbers and large data sets. You love to collaborate and communicate your insights to colleagues and clients.
We believe you have
• At least 3 years of proven experience working with analytics in the digital marketing space
• Very strong analytical skills
• Great business understanding, preferably from the tech industry
• Skilled at presenting, explain and visualize insights in a way that is easy to grasp
• Experience with analytical programming languages like SQL, Python, R or similar
• Experience with BI tools like Tableau, Google Data Studio, Looker, etc.
• Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets savvy
• Familiarity with Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, Mobile App Marketing, DoubleClick
• APIs of Facebook, Google, Snapchat or similar
Hybrid - location New York, 2 days in office