Our client, a PR Agency, is looking for a SR Influencer Manager with a fashion background. You will be responsible for supporting the Influencer team in the development and execution of client events, launches and activations and will be responsible for a roster of 10-15 clients. Must have experience with creating and executing strategies and securing regular coverage on influencers. An ideal candidate has a positive outlook, confident approach and, most importantly, be a team player.
This will be full time/direct hire and they are on a hybrid schedule, 2-3 days on site in DTLA and the rest will be remote.
• Develop and manage comprehensive influencer campaigns that meet clients’ goals and stay within budget parameters
• Execute always-on influencer programs across multiple social channels primarily Instagram & TikTok
• Create content guidelines/briefs for paid programming, ensuring deadlines are met and see through the contracting, invoicing and payment process
• Ensure the high equality and engagement for each influencer from nano to macro-influencers
• Recommend creative influencer programming, including creative mailers, co-branded opportunities (giveaways, collaborations), event integrations, etc.
• Identify and secure talent for seeding coverage, paid campaigns, events and more
Reporting & Insights
• Oversee junior staff across accounts to ensure reporting is comprehensive and accurate (reports include campaign specific, weekly and monthly)
• Conduct competitive research and have awareness of relevant industry trends
• Report directly to Digital Director
• Manage mentor Influencer Marketing Associate and Marketing Coordinator
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, PR, or related field required
• 5-7 years of experience working in influencer marketing either in-house and/or agency
• Experience managing influencer campaigns (both organic and paid)
• Strong influencer contacts and experience with contract negotiations
• Deep knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, and their respective best practices, KPIs, and emerging trends (Instagram & TikTok)
• Stellar verbal & written communication skills
• Ability to work in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment
• Collaborative, creative and high-energy
• Highly organized workstyle with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Proficient in Google Suite and Fashion GPS
• Passion for fashion, beauty and pop culture with a finger on the pulse of industry news