Sr. Kid's Designer
Our client is looking for a stellar Sr. Kid's Designer, with experience ideally specialized in the kids 9-12 range.
This is a FT role in the Los Angeles area.
• Oversee research and inspiration to create a cohesive concept each season, review emerging trends and shapes, and research local markets
• Develop flats and sketches for all designs as part of a cohesive seasonal collection aligned with the brand’s overall aesthetic and vision
• Prepare all necessary components for design presentations, such as sketch boards, proto reviews, and production meeting preparation
• Collaborate with other Apparel Designers and various cross-functional teams and maintain strong business relationships with external partners
• Lead sample review sessions, provide recommendations, note feedback, and update sketches as necessary
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 5+ years’ experience as an Apparel Designer - specialized in Kid's ideally 9-12 range
• Technical knowledge of fabrics, silhouettes, prints, colors, and trims
• Proficient with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
Send your resume and portfolio today!