Job descriptionOur client are creators of the best British TV, and hosts to the world’s largest collection. It’s their mission to bring the most engaging and relevant British TV experience to fans all around the world. They are looking for a Sr Manager of Product Analytics and Data to join their US team.
The Sr Manager of Product Analytics and Data directs and oversees the design and development of systems used for managing data such as data warehouses, data stores, and other business intelligence systems.
The Sr Manager of Product Analytics and Data Responsibilities
• Collaborate with product, engineering and research and other functional experts to shape a shared, data-driven strategic vision across the company.
• Deeply understand the business ecosystem and define and analyze metrics that evaluate our trajectory and inform the success of our products.
• Translate insights into product direction and empower cross-functional partners to execute in a data-informed manner throughout the entire product life cycle.
• Drive analytics development with a team of world-class engineers, analysts, researchers, and other functional experts.
The Sr Manager of Product Analytics and Data Minimum Qualifications
• Hands-on experience in Designing, Developing, and implementing effective analytics solutions using Amazon Web Services, and services such as S3, EC2, EMR, Glue, Redshift and/or Snowflake Datawarehouse
• 5+ years of experience in managing other team members and experience doing quantitative analysis
• 5+ years of experience in an analytical role in technology, hardware, consulting, investment banking, or product management
• Experience with SQL or other analytic functions and data manipulation in Python
• Experience integrating 1st, 2nd, and 3rd party data.
• Preferably has familiarity with machine learning frameworks and tools
• Preferably has experience in large media, technology, ecommerce, or other Direct-to-consumer subscription-based company