The Senior Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and implementing an integrated Marketing Plan in alignment with the Global Commercial Plan that will increase brand awareness, build brand equity, support new product launches, and develop further loyalty among consumers and trade, ultimately driving product sales. Additionally, this role will be responsible for collaborating with the Global Marketing Director and General Manager to further support and execute marketing campaigns that align with the product segmentation strategy by channel.
• Manage and develop Ecommerce Manager, Performance Marketing Manager, Marketing Coordinator, and Customer Experience Specialist
• Local support and implementation of the global brand positioning and brand strategy.
• Work with General Manager and Global Director of Marketing to develop an integrated marketing plan that will increase brand awareness, build brand equity, support new product launches and develop further loyalty among consumers and trade, ultimately driving product sales.
• Develop and manage the local NA marketing budget.
• Work collaboratively and cross functionally with the Sales Team, manage retailer and other partner cooperation with external marketing teams, including in-store/digital marketing, email marketing, partnerships with Mommy Groups, charities, etc.
• Identify meaningful and seasonal brand campaigns for the NA market that highlight new and existing products while remaining in accordance with the Global Commercial calendar.
• Leverage traditional and non-traditional media to build the brand.
• Develop and execute plan to make product launches a success, including but not limited to direct buy partnerships with relevant publishers and parenting sites.
• Manage several agencies (PR, Graphic Design, Digital/Web, etc.) and freelancers to implement the marketing plan seamlessly and on-budget.
• Collaborate with Sales and Trade Marketing Coordinator to develop merchandising materials to help drive sales in both the physical and digital retail space
• Create/manage print and digital resources/assets/collateral including (but not limited to): Catalog, Brochures, Website development/updates, FTP site, Price Lists, Blog, Ads, Product Videos, etc.
• Manage trade and consumer shows, including booth design and build execution, and logistics.
• Lead communication strategy and execution with the B2B and B2C email lists.
• Manage social media community, and on-brand partnerships and posting based on developed strategy.
• Analyze ROI and other performance indicators (click-through rate, bounce rate, etc.) as they relate to digital marketing efforts, identifying winning campaigns quickly or making changes if needed.
• Provide support to the Customer Experience team as needed.
• Be an advocate for the NA market and its specific needs, especially as we continue to expand into new regions and further gain market share within the industry.