Length of Contract: 5 months
Location or Remote: Remote, PST hours
Client Overview: Our client is an American multinational chain of coffeehouses and roastery reserves headquartered in Seattle, Washington
Position Overview: The ideal candidate will have a passion for marketing, a strong interest in loyalty and a solid business background. You will stretch both your creative and analytical muscles to build programs that amplify our customers’ love of the company, innovate in acquisition tactics and drive member growth and quality. Candidate also models and acts in accordance with guiding principles.
- Develop acquisition strategies for Rewards utilizing all channels, including in-store, digital, owned, and social marketing programs
- Lead the execution of loyalty omni-channel marketing campaigns, including writing/delivering project brief, approving media tactical plan, reviewing/approving creative etc.
- Identify opportunities to optimize marketing tactics and drive activation of new Rewards members
- Request insights/measurement, and analyze and report on performance of campaigns
- Create presentations and supporting documents to facilitate communication across stakeholder teams, as well as with leadership
- Collaborate with cross functional teams, as well as external agencies to bring comprehensive campaigns to life
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related work experience or four years US military experience in a related MOS/C.; MBA Preferred
- 7 or more years of experience in a role supporting marketing, brand management or product management with a deep understanding of marketing trends, innovations, tools and technologies.
- Experience leading marketing plans across channels (paid, owned, in-store, etc.)
- Understanding of media principles and metrics
- Ability to learn quickly and work autonomously to independently drive projects/initiatives
- Analytical mindset/skills; able to evaluate performance, draft measurement plans, identify optimizations, etc.
- Project management skills; organized, extremely high attention to detail, able to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with a diverse set of stakeholders, including leadership (internal and external)
- Ability to build a level of trust and respect amongst peer group. Ability to navigate and influence laterally and cross functionally
- Ability to solve complex problems and take new perspective on existing solutions.
- Proven ability to respond to and prioritize changing demands effectively.
- Ability to function effectively with ambiguity