Our client, a ad agency, is looking for a Media Analyst to join their team. This will start ASAP and be an ongoing freelance with the opportunity to convert to full time. This will be remote as their office is currently closed. You must be available ASAP.
• Manage cross-channel measurement plans, cadenced reports, and post campaign analysis
• Develop dashboards and automate reporting deliverables for channel leads
• Evaluate adtech as it relates to data visualization, attribution software, and data processing in cloud environments
• Develop and execute A / B split testing frameworks with client stakeholders and implement best practices around data collection
• Analyze and structure raw data, draw conclusions, communicate actionable recommendations, and forecast possible outcomes.
• Develop and improve methods for measuring the causal impact of overall marketing initiatives especially media advertisement using experimental and observational data
• Apply optimization algorithms to guide efficient media budget allocation
• Use proven statistical techniques (t-tests, CHAID, ANOVA, correlation, regression, ARIMA, clustering, decision trees, factor analysis, etc.) to understand how advertising efforts affects KPIs
• Socialize analytics outputs and bubble up media opportunities for agency partners and vendors
• Act in a consultative role supporting channel managers and BI teams with analytics insights and process improvements
• Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics or related subject
• 3 + years of experience working in analytics (Agency or startup experience is a major plus)
• Strong familiarity with media planning / research tools, e.g., comScore, Nielsen, MRI, etc.
• Solid fundamentals working with data from 3rd party ad servers, e.g., DoubleClick, Sizmek, Atlas, MediaMath, etc.
• Experience working with cross-channel ad effectiveness surveys with partners like Dynata and Kantar, including drafting SOWs, writing survey questionnaires and analyzing/interpreting results
• A history of using data visualization SaaS to democratize reporting via Tableau, Data Studio, Mode Analytics, etc.
• Proficient with tabular data, spreadsheets, pivot tables, formulas, etc.
• Ability to understand a business problem and translate it into questions that power executable learning agendas
• Proficiency with the following tools/languages: R/Python, SQL, Excel, PowerPoint
• Experience building, connecting to and leveraging databases across BigQuery, AWS, Heroku, Snowflake, etc
• Experience using statistical, econometric, machine learning and optimization techniques
• A drive to tell a holistic story with data through visualization techniques and verbal story-telling prowess
• A proven curiosity to adapt or try new analytical techniques on-the-fly as required
Send your resumes today!