The Sr. Motion Graphics Designer uses visual design or video to communicate an idea concept or story. They are incredibly creative, but should be collaborative in their approach with marketing departments to come up with a workable design.
Essential Job Functions:
• Visualises, creates and produces original and truly engaging design solutions across all media.
• Creative thinker exhibiting a range of varied styles and techniques.
• Creative expertise with After Effects, Premiere Pro, Cinema 4D and other associated tools.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and teaming skills.
• A minimum of 5-7 years of related interactive design experience.
• Proficient in After Effects 2D motion graphics (Cinema 4D a plus).
• Thorough understanding of digital and social media platform delivery requirements.
• Bachelor's degree in Multimedia/Digital Design, Web Design, Graphic Design or related field.
• Exceptional communications skills, both written and verbal.
• Exceptional design skills, notably typography, color and composition.
• Ability to collaborate with Teams and internal departments.
• Flexible approach to working tasks, with the ability to support multiple projects at any given time.