Title: Sr Product Designer (Start-up experience required)
Our client is looking for a high-energy product designer with proven skills in UX and UI product and marketing design and an appetite to innovate and participate in an early stage high-growth company. Experience with start-ups is a must.
What you'll do
- Design an elegant web-based product that helps people get better access to psychiatric care.
- Develop the visual language for a new era of digital mental healthcare products.
- Participate in a world-class development process with clear goals, a focused team, and low overhead.
- Support product, engineering and marketing to deliver design solutions across different parts of the company.
- Strong communication skills. The ability to explain the “why” behind your work.
- Ability to balance the priorities of multiple stakeholders.
- Visual design and prototyping skills.
- You are proficient in Figma, and bonus points for Origami
- 4+ years of professional design experience; previous work at an early-stage startup is desirable.
- You enjoy the ambiguity of early stage challenges, and embrace the opportunity to define the solutions we bring to patients.
- You love the craft of design. You're passionate about the latest design tools and conventions, and you bring that to your work.
- You’re more interested in getting things done right with a high attention to detail, than just getting it done.
- You think fast and slow. You are comfortable with more questions than answers.
- You have deep knowledge of design principles across web products.
- You have experience creating or working with design systems.
- You have experience working cross-functionally to drive strategy, vision and execution