Timing: Start early September
Duration: 4 months, through December 2021
Hours per week: 0-20
Pay rate: $30-40+/hr DOE
One of our large corporate IT clients is looking for a freelance Sr. Production Artist / Graphic Designer to join their team for an exciting long-term contract role through the rest of the year.
This freelance Sr. Production Artist / Graphic Designer will be handling production and design responsibilities for a range of print and digital deliverables including emails, print, marketing/sales collateral, OLA, web design, email, social, etc.
The freelance Sr. Production Artist / Graphic Designer must be well-versed in print production best practices and know how to correctly build design files and ensure they meet specs/requirements.
Ideal freelance Sr. Production Artist / Graphic Designer candidates will have:
- At least 5+ years of agency or in-house design and production experience
- Fully proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Strong online portfolio showcasing design ability for a range of creative deliverables
- Able and willing to handle production focused work, but with a strong eye for design and attention to detail
- Familiar with digital design best practices and design requirements
- Responsive, strong communicator who can confidently project manage and meet project deadlines
**Flexible schedule, but must be reasonably available during core hours
**Must provide own computer with Adobe Creative Cloud