Our global footwear and apparel client is hiring a Sr. Recruiter on a 3 month contract that is likely to extend and could lead to fulltime opportunities. This role is remote for now but may go onsite once it's safe in Boston, MA. This position is eligible for benefits and sick time.
- Develop, Implement and maintain talent acquisition channels, Internet tools and social media platforms for recruiting and diversity initiatives.
- Continuously evolve a sourcing process along with pipeline specific sourcing frameworks, talent acquisition channels and candidate relationship efforts.
- Develop, Implement and maintain sourcing effectiveness metrics, preferred vendor evaluations and assessments and consult with Talent Acquisition Managers and Recruiters on optimal resources Negotiate agreements, partner with Procurement and maintain directory of partners.
- Provide sourcing tools and training to include ROI measures.
- Expand the use of Web 2.0 Channels for recruiting.
- Review performance of Channel strategy and assist in the creation of appropriate budgets and business case for continued investment.
- Previous experience and/or skills with executing talent fulfillment processes required and experience utilizing recruiting and ERP applications.
- Firsthand experience utilizing PeopleSoft, SAP, applicant tracking software and web applications.
- Demonstrated success managing Talent Acquisition processes either within consultancy / agency environment or in-house corporate.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills are a must, including finely-tuned people acumen and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated collaborative orientation in team environment and a very high level of personal efficiency.
- Ability to effectively interface and develop internal partnerships with strong emphasis placed on leading without authority and peer-to-peer coaching.
- Deep understanding of talent acquisition and its relationship to talent business needs and manage candidate engagement within challenging recruitment process.
- Ability to deliver results with little supervision, and to effectively manage multiple projects and candidates.
- Ability to meet standard measurements of success for staffing such as, annual hiring plan and cost/time to hire standards.