-Own full-cycle recruitment which encompasses sourcing, interviewing and closing candidates
· Conduct thorough screening of candidates and can engage with candidates and share what sets the company apart from competitors
· Build a strong network of high-potential candidates through research and relationships with internal and external partners
· Partners with business leaders to develop target candidate profiles, sourcing strategies and assessment plans specific to a given requisition/position.
· Deliver a robust interview-to-hire ratio and deliver high-caliber hires thru effective negotiation strategies
· Monitor the effectiveness of all recruiting efforts, with specific attention paid to the continued flow of candidates through the recruiting pipeline
· Influences decisions based on business knowledge and relationships
· Utilizes information gathered from interviews and references to support hiring recommendations.
· Gathers information related to the candidates’ individual situation, including compensation data, relocation needs, and other considerations related to interest in the opportunity
· Develops offer recommendations and extends offers to candidates.
· Develops sourcing plans which support broader organizational goals and business strategies; plans may be for an individual position or in support of a broad functional strategy
· Consistently updates applicant tracking system in a timely manner with appropriate candidate and/or position information. Maintains a record of recruiting activities which includes candidate assessment and requisition data.
· Ensures proper on-boarding of new associates.
· A sense of humor! We are building a fun and cohesive group who functions well as a team. Our inclusive team dynamic will only be enhanced by your positive attitude!
· Bachelor’s degree with at least 5 years of experience required
· Expertise in attracting, selling, and negotiating the opportunity to work for one of the world’s most innovative car companies · A proven track record of effective sourcing strategies and partnering with all levels of management and working in a high-volume fast paced environment
· Ability to adapt in a fast-paced, continually evolving environment using proven time management skills and working with a strong sense of urgency
· Strong business acumen and a positive work vibe with the team
· Strong work ethic, integrity and personal accountability
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a collaborative team spirit
· Experience with recruiting in the automotive space, specifically recruitment of talent in automotive services is highly desired