Length of Contract: Full Time
Location or Remote: Los Angeles, CA
Client Overview: Our client is a US based game technology company.
Java Backend Engineer Overview: This role reports into our VP, Engineering and will play an integral role in designing, building, scaling, and maintaining our multi-cloud platform architecture.
- Participate in the full development lifecycle, including design, coding, automated testing, and production releases of backend services
- Design, code, test and enhance microservices, and extend the backend architecture as the platform evolves.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team of engineers, products owners, and designers to deliver empowering user experiences
- Write clean, testable code. Participate in code & design reviews.
- Analyze and optimize current applications towards a microservices architecture
- Be a problem solver and self-driven to get the results
- 5+ years of experience developing server applications in Java (Java 8 and higher)
- Experience designing and developing for large, horizontally scalable, high-transaction volume systems
- Experience with backend services or distributed systems
- A BS or greater in Computer Science, or a related technical field