Sr. Software Engineer
Engineering Portland, Oregon United States
Our client is a leading provider of SaaS based Digital Marketing Services, is seeking a Senior Software Engineer for Java based Enterprise Application development with the following skills and experience;
- A minimum of five years experience in Java enterprise development
- Ability and desire to function as a Site Reliability Engineer
- Building Java Springboot based Microservices in orchestrated environments
- Deploying, monitoring, troubleshooting services in a distributed SOA enterprise
- Agile Systems Thinker who can work in a highly collaborative, fast paced, co-located team of teams as they innovate the systems and services of a next generation digital marketing platform for large enterprise clients.
- Works with developers and product management to define and implement enterprise systems that ensure performance, scalability, maintainability, extensibility, and application integration with external systems.
- Develops systems, infrastructure, database and data models to build an enterprise system for a SaaS based enterprise application that is resilient, available, performant, compliant and attractive to clients engaged in the production, tracking and management of creative assets, analytical results, and marketing campaigns.
- Implements integrated software, hardware, hybrid cloud and mobile solutions.
- Demonstrates innovative code development approaches, supports programming, database development and application integration efforts.
- Proactively engages in all testing efforts including unit testing, load testing, end-to-end testing, validation testing, user acceptance testing, security scanning and penetration testing.
- Experience with most of the following technologies:
- Web services integrations (REST and SOAP)
- Traditional SQL databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc)
- SQL (MySQL, Postgres, etc) and NoSQL databases (MongoDB, DynamoDB, etc)
- Cloud Services (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Containers and orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes, Cloud Foundry, etc)
- Message Queues (Kafka, Kinesis, RabbitMQ, etc)
- Build tools (Maven/Gradle, Bamboo, Jenkins, etc)
- Experience with CRM and/or Marketing Technology is a bonus.
What We Offer
- Generous Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- 401k matching
- Flexible time off
- Volunteer time off
- Stock options
- 3 weeks paid parental leave on top of state paid family leave, including for adoption
- Monthly fitness allowance
- Monthly parking or transit allowance
- Life Insurance
- A real opportunity to make an impact at work and more!