This is a full time opportunity.
Location or Remote: WA, OH, NV and PA, all with flexibility to be 100% remote if desired.
Client Overview: Our client is a is an American e-commerce company headquartered in Seattle, Washington, that sells clothing, footwear, toys, and home products.
Position Overview: The Client Lead/Closer collaborates with HR Business Partners, hiring managers and business leaders to design and develop recruiting strategies to attract, assess and hire qualified candidates. A key driver in the hiring process, the Client Lead/Closer is responsible for advocating for candidates and for helping to on-board them. This role works in a consultative manner with stakeholders to successfully close offers, promote the employer brand, provide recruiting and hiring metrics, and manage the candidate experience. The Client Lead/Closer models effective interviewing calibration and provides coaching and training for hiring managers, recruiting peers and interview loop participants using legal and effective interview questions and assessment criteria.
- Responsible for recruitment and talent acquisition process for all levels, with an emphasis on exempt-level roles, management positions and/or positions which require a higher level of technical expertise. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: pre-interview prep calls, candidate tracking/status updates, interview feedback sessions, extending offers, coordinating with cross-functional teams (Immigration & Relocation) and candidate relationships.
- Develop and cultivate strong relationships with business leaders at all levels of the organization, hiring managers and HR colleagues to fully understand business needs and objectives in order to develop candidate profiles that match overall requirements and success factors for short and long-term talent needs of the business.
- Coach hiring managers and interviewers on the recruitment process, interviewing skills, assessment techniques, and recruiting systems.
- Collaborate with hiring managers and HR colleagues to develop job posting content that is thorough, compelling, and alluring to candidates and aligns with business strategy.
- Collaborate with and coach (as needed) hiring managers on identifying key competencies, knowledge, skills, and abilities for open positions and provide consultation on specific interviewing questions and talent assessment activities to identify the right candidates.
- Ensure a positive experience for all candidates for assigned requisitions by providing timely, accurate, relevant feedback to internal & external candidates.
- Responsible for recruiting and hiring metrics; data management and integrity within an applicant tracking system and other HR systems; and compliance of federal and local employment laws and with internal policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources or related field OR combination of education and equivalent work experience required
- 7+ year of recruiting experience in a corporate or agency setting with at least 3+ years of filling exempt-level technical positions (i.e. – SDEs, SDMs, Technical Product Managers, Data Scientists, Machine Learning Engineers, Big Data Engineers, ect.)
- Previous experience working for a Staffing or Executive Search Agency is desired
- Must have proven success collaborating with hiring managers and developing recruitment strategies for closing passive job seekers
- Must possess consultative recruiting skills and be able to assist hiring managers in articulating the business needs for a role and to coach the manager through a successful and efficient hiring process
- Must demonstrate excellent written and oral communication; critical listening skills; presentation skills and interpersonal skills