Sr. UI/UX Designer
- Our client is a technology company that develops, licenses, and supports a range of software products, services and devices. The Company's segments include Productivity and Business Processes, Intelligent Cloud and More Personal Computing.
Sr. UI/UX Designer Overview:
- The scope of the Sr. UI/UX Designer is on creating the user interface based on user research insights. To achieve this, designers will use processes such as wireframing and prototyping, followed by usability testing.
Sr. UI/UX Designer Responsibilities:
- Work with the Design Director to create user experience flows and UI mockups for our games on Windows and Mobile.
- Utilize team feedback, data analysis, and user research feedback into clear actionable items to improve products and design processes.
- Contribute innovative and creative design ideas to specific titles, across the games portfolio.
- Evaluate game builds and milestone deliverables and provide constructive feedback to the developers that clearly identify problem statements and provide solution recommendations. Ensure that the final product quality meets the high expectations of the Microsoft Casual Games brand.
- Become a master in some of our top Casual Games, such as Microsoft Solitaire Collection, in order to be able to create compelling content for our live audience.
- Work with the Design Director to occasionally create and/or flesh out game system designs, creating and maintaining design documentation where appropriate.
Sr. UI/UX Designer Requirements:
- A comprehensive understanding of casual games, players, and gameplay mechanics, combined with an ability to identify, analyze and rectify user experience and user interface issues.
- Extensive knowledge of casual games in particular, social games, and the gaming industry. Must be passionate about video games and be an avid gamer. Must be familiar with casual games on PC as well as downloadable games on Mobile.
- Excellent creative vision that can be channeled and adapted to any type of game.
- Strong verbal, written and organizational skills.
- A working knowledge of standard games industry design toolsets and production pipelines.
- Minimum of 5+ years of UX design experience on shipped titles with a minimum of 3+ years of game design experience on casual or mobile titles.
- Adobe XD, Balsasmiq mockups, or equivalent user experience flow prototyping tools.
- Adobe Photoshop or equivalent UI prototyping tools.