As The Senior UI/UX Product Designer, you will define and enhance the digital customer experience over broad device ecosystems through digital & brick and mortar journeys. With your direct reports, you will have influence and lead design process definition, interaction models and visuals systems in order to enhance what resonates with the consumer, utilizing your artistic skills helping define and enhance the digital experience for customers daily.
What You Will Do:
• Lead design projects for web, mobile, tablets working both individually and, in a team,
• working closely with the creative and acquisition teams
• Lead a lean team of designers to execute on company goals
• Create world-class UI, visuals and layouts supporting/reinforcing product vision, brand, and business objectives.
• Communicate findings, concepts/ideas, design, and rationale visually while maintaining effective & concise communication.
• Development & implementation of design best practices.
• Advocate for clients & integrate user research in the design process.
• Illustrates a command of design methods, tools, communication, and presentation skills.
• Ability to lead projects, including defining deliverables, timelines, budget and staff requirements.
• Be an important bridge between design and front-end engineering.
• Participate in design forums & collaborate with other UX, UI and Product Managers on brainstorming & other ideation sessions.
• Strategic in exploration and resolution of specific issues related to digital experience.
What you will need:
• 5+ years of experience in product, web, mobile, interaction design; 2+ years leading designers desired.
• Proficient in designing digital applications for the web and mobile devices.
• Experience with management and/or support of usability test sessions, in addition to synthesizing feedback into action points.
• Proven experience with rapid, iterative design and development processes.
• Fluent in interaction design skills from architecture, flow mapping, to prototyping.
• Solid understanding of effective and efficient UI design.
• Ability to effectively communicate, outstanding presentation skills highly desired.
• Ability to work in a fast paced "start-up type" environment.
• Proficiency/experience with Sketch, Invision, Zeplin (or equivalent), and Adobe Creative Suite; Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and current practices for responsive design.
• Knowledge of motion design or prototyping apps (Invision, Framer.js, Quartz Composer, Justinmind, etc.)
Big on Benefits: The Perks? Glad you asked...
• 100% Company Paid Medical, Dental, and Vision (100% EE/50% DEP)
• 100% Company Paid Short- and Long-Term Disability
• 401k Participation
• Continuing Education Contributions
• HSA Employer Contributions and FSA Options
• Parental Leave Program
• Responsible paid time off program
• Complimentary Products + Discounts
• Company sponsored events
AND MUCH MORE