24 Seven has partnered with the world's most recognizable sportswear brand to hire a senior level UX Designer for a 12 month contract assignment.
Candidates must have:
• A passion for User Experience and designing best-in-class interfaces that effectively serve the needs of the user and the business.
• Able to comprehend and design for multiple device types and contexts (desktop, tablet) and responsive designs for the web
• A clear understanding of the differences in UX and UI strategies as applied to direct-to-consumer websites and applications vs. business-to-business software experiences.
• Strong background in consulting approaches and methodologies to influence and drive results across diverse teams.
• Creative visual skillset able to translate complex technical and business concepts into easy-to-understand communication pieces.
• Process driven and strong interpersonal skills, careful attention to detail, and skills in driving consensus and issue resolution.
• Experience working collaboratively across different skillsets and points of view.
• Excellent user experience intuition; demonstrated success in creating innovative and user-friendly websites and customer-facing features.
• Excellent communication, presentation and persuasion skills demonstrated success building buy-in for an innovative and innovative and bold strategic vision.
• Deep understanding of user motivations, market opportunities and competition through research and testing.
• Experience working as part of an integrated Agile development team and knowledge of the Software Development Lifecyle (SDLC) Delivery model including best practices and methodologies.
• Experience working within the B2B Software space a plus.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Experience Design, Human Factors Design, Visual Design or equivalent field required
• 5+ years’ experience in user experience design for large direct-to-consumer or business-to-business website and/or applications including web and mobile implementations
• Excellent UI design and prototyping skillset using rapid prototyping tools e.g, Figma, Sketch, InVision or Adobe XD Additional Proficiencies:
• Strong Influencing/Storytelling Skills to persuade and educate senior stakeholders on the value of UX process and artifacts
• Ability to design interface concepts and wireframes using both sketching techniques and digital illustration tools.
• Familiar with formal user research and usability testing lab methodologies.
• Excellent writing and communications experience preferred