Length of Contract: Full time
Location or Remote: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Client Overview: Our client is a US sporting goods retail company seeking an experienced UX Designer to join their team.
Sr. UX Designer Overview: In this role, you will be partnering with product managers on the team to bring a technology vision and strategy to life for our Merchandising, Planning, and Allocation partners.
- Develops skills in gathering data insights to create customer profiles, define customer journeys, and build out information architecture.
- Conducts usability testing, survey designs, user interviews, data analysis, heuristic evaluations, exploratory research methods, and other modern research practices.
- Analyzes research data and articulates findings through effective storytelling amongst design and business partners.
- Works closely with UX leadership in utilizing industry standard design tools to create user interfaces, customer interactions, and interactive prototypes.
- Continuously improves UI design skills and contributes to establishing and maintaining style guides and pattern libraries.
- Bachelor's Degree in Design, Technology, or related field. Master’s Degree preferred.
- 2-4 Years of relevant experience preferred.