Job descriptionTitle: Sr. UX Designer
Our company is transforming into a customer driven environment where customer research drives what we build and how we design our products. You will be comfortable working independently as well as part of a team to ideate, wireframe, prototype solutions, and follow through to production to ensure these solutions are implemented as designed.
In this role you will work with various peers and stakeholders to understand user needs, design UX concepts, wireframes, prototypes, and final mock-ups, ensuring pixel-perfect implementation of your designs. A successful candidate will have extensive experience working closely with other designers, researchers, product management, and engineering in a fast-paced, collaborative and customer-focused environment to drive user, customer, and business results.
What You’ll Do
- Lead the design of features for our company's Loyalty Marketing Platform
- Work closely with the Product team to identify design problems and devise elegant solutions
- Create user personas and scenarios, wireframes, mockups, UI prototypes, and specifications to clearly communicate designs with product, engineering, and other stakeholders
- Work with User Research to rapidly test and iterate your designs
- Follow up with Engineering to review the implementation of designs and assist in QA
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Strong information architecture knowledge
- 8-10 years of experience as a UX Designer for enterprise SaaS web applications
- Passionate about resolving user pain points through incredible, beautiful, intuitive designs
- Solid experience working on responsive designs that work on desktop, and mobile devices
- Mastery of standard UX design software (Sketch, Figma, etc.)