UX Designer- Haircare (Freelance)
Our client is a premier marketing agency presenting creative solutions for a diverse portfolio of iconic brands in the fashion, luxury, and lifestyle space. They specialize in branding, content, and ecommerce.
UX Designer Overview:
As the UX Designer, you will create digital experiences tailored towards the user. You will apply design thinking to solve problems and ensure continuity across multiple platforms. Working closely with Product Managers, researchers, and designers, you’ll define objectives, create responsive web and mobile designs, and help build innovative experiences.
UX Designer Responsibilities:
- Deliver unique design solutions that encompass the user, the product, and the experience for web, tablet, and mobile interfaces
- Work cross-functionally with product and engineering teams to ensure designs are consistent and customer pain points are addressed
- Create advanced sitemaps, wireframes user flows, prototypes, and high fidelity mockups with strong attention to detail
- Organize and present research and regularly test and improve upon solutions
- Remain current and up-to-date on emerging design and product trends
UX Designer Qualifications:
- Experience in SFRA - Salesforce Commerce Cloud’s Storefront Reference Architecture
- 3-5 years minimum as a user experience, interaction, or product designer
- Expert abilities in Figma, Invision, Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite
- High level of proficiency with prototyping
- Ability to collaborate and communicate across disciplines on a daily basis.
- A strong understanding of designing intuitive site functionality, interaction, site
architecture, user interfaces, and navigation.
- Ability to influence and lead projects from concept to execution while maintaining high standards.
- Understanding of e-commerce platform requirements and best practices for Salesforce Commerce Cloud.
- A degree in interaction design, visual design, or equivalent work experience.
- Passionate about learning and collaboration.
- Interest and/or experience in the fashion and beauty industry a plus
- Proficient in UX/UI, wireframing, and prototyping tools, including Figma, Sketch, InVision, and Zeplin
- Familiarity with ecomm platform ie shopify
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Background in fashion/beauty preferred