Length of Contract: 7 months
Location or Remote: Remote, but cannot be based in CO
Client Overview: Our client is a top online University educator in the United States.
Position Overview: A Sr. UX/UI Designer focuses on mobile as a priority and is passionate about expanding features to create experiences that move with the user from one device to another.
- Collaborate with colleagues in Academics, Information Technology, Operations and within Marketing to understand user problems, create wireframes, design high-fidelity mockups and interaction specifications to lead to solutions for complex challenges that our prospective students encounter.
- Define and maintain detailed design patterns that scale, allowing broad use across University platforms and applications that will positively impact the student experience.
- Lead and participate in brainstorming sessions and presentations to marketing leaders and other senior leaders across the University to demonstrate product features and flows; use feedback to iterate and improve end-to-end experience.
- Actively seek qualitative and quantitative insights through user testing, studies, surveys and other methods; understand and respond to data obtained through these methodologies to inform design decisions and recommendations.
- Lead and/or participate in projects, from conception to execution, to meet priorities and requirements in an Agile environment.
- Bachelor's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI) and four (4) years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, information architect, product designer or similar role;
- OR an equivalent combination of education and experience where one (1) year of relevant experience can replace every one (1) year of post-secondary education.