Sr. UX Researcher
- Our client Is a multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
Sr. UX Researcher Overview:
- This researcher will focus on improving our product support experience. This involves aspects of in-product help experiences as well as understanding the learning needs of customers within our products, online communities, and knowledge markets. Understanding and mapping support journey flows, incorporating quantitative metrics, and being an impactful storyteller will be incorporated into this researcher’s work.
Sr. UX Researcher Responsibilities:
- Consistently deliver complex UX research projects and assignments on time and to the highest quality, while coaching less experienced team members in their work.
- Build internal networks to improve organizational navigation, speed and quality of UX research solutions.
- Work cross-functionally to align partners and stakeholders to project vision, mission and strategy.
- Optimize and leverage resources across multiple projects and teams.
- Communicate complex ideas/issues in a manner that is easily understood by others.
- Effectively escalate issues when appropriate.
- Articulate a clear and elevating UX research strategy and direction across multiple cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- Help align, focus and mobilize large cross-functional teams to achieve product strategies in the fastest, most effective and efficient manner possible.
- Demonstrate innovative problem-solving when faced with complex and large-scale projects.
Sr. UX Researcher Requirements:
- Minimum 8 years researching consumer, enterprise and/or mobile user experiences.
- Master’s degree or above in a research-related field (or comparable work experience).
- Experience researching and building online communities, knowledge markets, and/or experience designing support journeys across channels to define how users get help.
- Have shipped products in multiple types of organizations, such as large enterprise and start-up environments from concept to launch.
- Experience coordinating the work of other researchers, vendors or agencies on a project