Our client, a leading retail brand, is looking for Stock/Warehouse Associates to join their team. In this role, you would be responsible for a wide range of tasks in the Receiving Department including checking in shipments, processing damages, and completing daily stock replenishment.
*PLEASE NOTE: There are both an AM and PM shifts open.
· Receive and unload new and returning merchandise
· Assist with pulling merchandise for orders to be shipped out
· Ability to maintain organization including back stock of merchandise, supplies and shipping materials according to Standard Operating Procedures
· Transport merchandise from the stockroom onto the sales floor according to store merchandise plans and organize/rearrange merchandise as needed to execute stocking
· High School diploma or equivalent
· Must be at least 18 years of age
· 1 or more years of retail stock experience
· Effective communication and customer service skills
· Physical requirements include: bending, reaching, and stretching for product, as well as lift, carry and move at least 40 pounds
· Ability to work a flexible schedule