24 Seven has partnered with the world's most recognizable sportswear brand to hire multiple store designers.
This position supports consumer led North America retail concepts, NA stores and the evolution of the retail business. Under the direction of a Sr Designer or Design Director, collaborates in the development of innovative and original retail environments and programs that reflect the client's design ethos and enhance the consumer retail experience. Creates original 3D retail design solutions and develops concepts by others that support retail business plans. Designs in collaboration with design team or independently, to complete the most technically challenging individual projects.
• Evolve retail concepts and stores, support enhanced product presentation and service engagement, aligning with Brand experience creative direction
• Elevate and strengthen premium and purposeful storytelling across retail consumer touch points. Define, pilot, perfect and scale design solutions.
• Collaborates with peers, design counterparts and partner groups to ensure project design continuity across all areas of focus.
• Leverages design processes and best practices to ensure design deliverables, timelines and budgets are met.
• Communicates and presents design concepts to team/Sr. Designer/ Design Director and creates presentation materials that effectively communicate design intent. Ability to effectively elevate concerns to design leadership in a timely and accurate manner.
Bachelors degree in architectural, interior design or environmental design and 5+ years design experience.
• Retail design industry/environments experience preferred; retail environments, concepts and programs.
• Comprehensive knowledge of design processes. Advanced knowledge of computer systems.
• Strong oral and written communications skills including meeting facilitation and presentations. Strong ability to effectively communicate concepts/design intent to senior creative team.
• Ability to source, screen and manage contractors/external vendors including design and production studios/agencies.
• Ability to develop collaborative relationships across teams, functions, and geographies.