Our client, a well-known luxury retailer, is looking for a Store Manager to join their team. They are looking for candidates who have experience in retail, hospitality, or customer service, In a client-facing setting, can speak clearly and articulately.
Store Manager Overview:
As the Store Manager, you are responsible for meeting/exceeding sales plans, increasing market penetration rate, and creating a positive environment for associates.
- Establish a constant focus on brand, train and coach the team. Making sure the DNA of the brand is well acknowledged across the board
- Lead, inspire and manage high performance team ALWAYS with positive attitude
- Handle all Visual Merchandising based on the standards and expectations of the team.
- Have excellent product knowledge in all categories (bedding/bath, apparel, table top, accessories)
- Making sure ALL shipments arrived are opened immediately, checked, counted, priced and entered in the system along with the team.
- Organize weekly meetings with team to evaluate the previous week’s sales and/or discuss if any issues
- Watching the inventory very closely and making sure stocks are always full and up to date
- Prepare monthly sales reports
- Maintain a strong understanding of product sales performance and optimize sales of the available inventory
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures, initiating corrective actions if needed
- Follow up of with store supplies and delegate the team to do the same
- Prepare weekly shift schedule
- Build and maintain familiarity with the locals; customers and competitors
- Always follow up with customer’s needs and provide feedback to Istanbul team
- Follow up with customer’s special orders (bedding, bespoke or any other)
- Inform customers on new arrivals and create a mailing list for all customers
- Coordinate with FS PR/Marketing team for special events or other activities