We are working with a fast-growing client who is changing the way people sleep.
Store Manager Overview:
As the Store Manager, you are responsible for meeting/exceeding sales plans, increasing market penetration rate, and creating a positive environment for associates.
- Oversee Store P&L and achieve EBIDTA targets by managing payroll, other operating, visual and marketing expenses.
- Oversee management and movement of inventory to minimize carrying costs, reduce cost of goods and improve store productivity.
- Create business driving strategies and Quarterly/Annual business plans, which may consist of identifying marketing opportunities, new selling/clienteling strategies, event calendars, sale target setting and regular business reviews with leadership
Working with the Consumer:
- Create an engaging customer experience that focuses on building relationships through the connection and relation of the brand and brand values.
- Evangelize the brands mission of sleep and increase customer awareness
- Be the voice of the customer, ensuring insights and opportunities to improve brand, product and services are communicated back to the brands organization
- Follow up with customers to ensure they are up to date with promotions, sales, and new inventory
Managing the Team:
- Develop, coach, and mentor a world class service-minded and high performing team.
- Foster an inspiring environment of engagement and learning, empowering team members to realize their full potential.
- Ensure that all training and development programs are implemented and monitored for success.
- Perform annual performance evaluations for direct reports while overseeing the process for the entire store.
- Maintain performance culture of ownership, continuous improvement and goal achievement.
- Maintain safe working conditions and facilities maintenance.
- 5+ years minimum experience as a people leader in a retail, sales, customer service or hospitality industry.
- Exceptional leadership capabilities with a track record of attracting, developing, and motivating top talent, swiftly adapting to change, and leading others through the fast paced environments
- Financial management experience with success in driving top-line sales, interpreting reporting data, managing payroll budgets, and controlling expense.
- Deep and demonstrated understanding of service excellence in a consumer environment.
- Excellent communication skills with a knack for building consensus via influence.
- The desire to work in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment – understands the importance of experimentation and iteration.
- Fluency in Salesforce preferred
- Ability to lift at least 50lb
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Willing to relocate for growth opportunities