Our client is a luxury fashion house presenting the latest must-have collections across the globe. Their high-end, glamorous, and fashion-forward designs are applauded by top fashion editors and A-list celebrities alike.
Store Manager Overview:
As the Store Manager, you will be responsible for presenting exceptional customer service, driving retail sales, ensuring efficiency of staff and services, and managing daily operations at the store.
Store Manager Responsibilities:
• Manage store performance to ensure customers receive highest level of customer service, achieve retail sales targets, and establish a comfortable client experience
• Supervise staff to ensure efficiency and productivity, hire and retain employees, conduct employee performance reviews, maintain attendance records, and plan employee work schedules
• Support the development of employee sales techniques and professional development and ensure utilization of elevated levels of sales and service to maximize sales
• Analyze sales reports and data to determine the needs of the business, greet customers, open and close the store, and maintain an organized store presentation
Store Manager Qualifications:
• Proven retail/store management experience
• Experience managing and leading a team with a proven track record of success
• Ability to upsell and link sell and build and maintain a client book • Excellent organizational and communication skills