Our client envisions a vibrant revolutionary new retail concept store where we engage and inspire the sense of discovery through revolving experiences with the brands and communities shaping our future. They are known for being the most interesting store in the world.
Our client is looking for a Story Teller/Sales Associate, self-driven, human connector and magic maker to join their team.
In this role, you will be responsible for elevating the customer experience within the store, ensuring The Best Retail Experience in the World. You are the representative of all our brands and an authority on all the is awesome. You will offer exceptional service by engaging with customers, all while empowering the millennial consumer by connecting them to consumer-centric brands in a multifaceted way.
• Customer Service:
Represents our client & Member Brands through exceptional customer service. Provides prompt and courteous service to all customers by determining their needs and sharing product information with a commanding and confident voice. Enhances the in-store experience by guiding customers through SHOWFIELDS hosted brands. Ability to multitask while being attentive to customers and remain flexible to the needs of the store and customers.
• Brand Knowledge:
Demonstrates exceptional brand knowledge and capable of giving expert advice. Embraces all new wellness products and brands featured at the store and stays current and curious about shopping trends as they relate with in-store products. Understands the synergy between in-house brands and the wellness community. Has an arsenal of fun and creative resources to go the extra mile for clients. Stands ready and able to change the world.
• Operational Excellence:
Ensures exceptional operational support to drive wow experiences, sales, and superior service. Keeps an astute eye open for organization and impeccable brand merchandising. Seamlessly guides customers through the checkout process via handheld POS devices. Assists in stocking and facing merchandise according to established standards in an orderly fashion as necessary. Works as part of a team and takes initiative independent of direct supervision. Ensures compliance of all company procedures and adheres to loss prevention policies, keeping management informed of relevant updates.
• Ability and the desire to engage conversation with people.
• Hardwired client service mindset, critical attention to detail & gracious attitude.
• Passion for health and wellness.
• Strong personal selling and customer relations experience.
• Ability to adapt quickly in an ever-changing fast-paced environment.
• Outgoing and approachable can-do attitude
• Flexibility to work non-traditional hours, including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
• Flexibility to work in various roles based on business needs (i.e., on the sales floor, stockroom, greeter, etc.).
• Work experience in a service-oriented environment such as Museums, Gallery, Retail, Hospitality.
• Proficiency with Point of Sales (POS) system.
• Competitive salary
• Medical, dental insurance benefits
• Awesome work environment at a company with a huge vision
• Path for growth