We have just taken on a fantastic for a middle-weight strategy expert. The Strategist’s role is to support the account group’s portfolio strategy, providing thought leadership to guide specific accounts, and supporting the definition of the group’s long-term ambition and vision. In addition to supporting key accounts, you will also support relevant new business pitches, delivering creative and strategic inspiration, direction and leadership. The opportunity is to help clients define their brand story before you can help them define their experience.
The salary expectation for this role will be between £30k - £40k.
As a Strategist, this is a role that will put you at the heart of leading some of the biggest relationships at this company:
- You will need to be comfortable and confident in guiding the other disciplines from large scale and complex engagements.
- You will be expected to contribute to growth through helping to grow existing relationships as well as supporting pitches and proposals.
- Learn about, and help to refine and improve the tools, frameworks, models, methodologies and processes internally and with clients to create a world-beating brand experiences.
- Work with account management to ensure they and therefore our clients understand the benefits of our offering and how to engage with us.
- Use strategic tools and processes to help unlock opportunities and grow existing accounts.
- Experience in, and a strong opinion on, how digital is transforming brand experiences and brand strategy.
- Form key working relationships with the other disciplines, especially CS.
- You have a minimum of 4 years’ experience across a range of industry sectors
- Proven ability to conceptualise and help deliver multifaceted brand experience strategies (platforms, products and services, content and communications)
- Experience in facilitating workshops, stakeholder interviews and other research methodologies
- Ability to unearth insights from a range of data sources
- Experience in defining high-level business objectives and requirements
- Strong people-facing and relationship management skills
- Numerate, comfortable around both data and research
- Powerful and persuasive verbal and written communicator
- Ability to work independently as well as co-operatively with others
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to handle pressure and deadlines