Our agency client, who supports some of the largest technology clients across the globe, are looking to bring on a Mid-Level Strategist on a fulltime basis, starting immediately. This person has the opportunity to work completely remotely, but client would prefer candidates in the Midwest/Chicagoland area.
Strategists are the quarterback of team and come up with the overall plan; they then must communicate effectively to everyone and make sure all teams are staying on path
We need a Strategist who brings critical thinking and leadership to multidisciplinary teams and our clients. You have a deep understanding of the client and their business, the audience, and the latest digital trends to deliver innovative and compelling experiences. Most importantly, you can identify insights and connect the dots to drive creative solutions. If you’re curious, driven and ready to move digital strategy forward, this role is for you!
- Develop digital strategies that align with brand, audience and business objectives
- Identify opportunities for digital enhancements that drive value for our clients and their customers
- Create briefs to kick-off and guide project teams
- Identify insights based on customer research, competitive landscape, and brand knowledge
- Develop content strategies for digital experiences, including websites, emails, videos, or other online communications
- Develop personas, customer journeys, and functional and content requirements
- Recommend, coordinate, and participate in relevant research activities, analytics and SEO reviews, stakeholder interviews, user testing, workshops and brainstorming sessions, competitive assessments, and requirements gathering
- Write campaign and product messaging frameworks based on thorough research
- Communicate strategic direction to team and collaborate with them to concept, implement, measure, and optimize
- Know the latest digital and technology trends, including a solid understanding of UX best practices and an interest in emerging technologies
- Ability to simplify complex subject matter and communicate it clearly to team members, including writers, designers, interaction designers, and developers
- 3-5 years of marketing experience with 2+ years in a digital agency environment
- A solid understanding of responsive website design and development, content strategy, SEO, analytics, emails, social strategy, and more
- Experience with technology clients is a plus
- A keen attention to detail while maintaining an ability to see the big picture
- Self-motivated individual and collaborative spirit with a strong work ethic; does not shy away from new challenges or problem solving
- Ability to manage your time, prioritize projects, and meet deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite
- Strong interpersonal, writing, and presentation skills with both clients and internal teams
- Required: a curious spirit, positive energy, a passion for learning, and the ability to not take oneself too seriously
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, please forward your resume today!